Stay tuned for a post on LADY GAGA
Saturday, February 12, 2011
So this is some of the pieces that i personally like, from Topshop Spring/ Summer 2011 Collection. 4 different colours used as the background. I guess to categorize the different styles.
(Click on images to enlarge)
1) Grey background- Simple structure, symmetrical and asymmetrical, plain and solid colours with a little touch of bright and vibrant hues.
2) Orange background- Country girl inspired, floral prints and trimmings, very girly.
3) Teal background- Lots of chiffon, paisley printed.
4) Pink Red background- Young and playful
I hope it will be in our local stores! Been very depressed that some gorgeous pieces from the past Autumn/ Winter collection were not brought in ): They BETTER bring it this collection!! Especially those pieces in the the grey background! I would so wear them!! Not forgetting their footwear too! Awesome. Oh, their price.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
We used to poke fun of people with bad teeth; bunny tooth, crooked tooth, gap tooth. People who, unfortunately, have them, have low self esteem and confidence because of it. Most will quickly do something about it to solve that. By putting braces. But on the runway, gap toothed models are highly sought after now. Times have changed i guess...
These are just a few of the runway and print ad models that are more known to people and uhm, about their teeth.
1) Abbey Lee Kershaw, 24 this year, Australian model, walked for big brands like Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Dior, Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Miu Miu, Alexander McQueen and many more.
Her's not that obvious.
2) Lindsey Wixson, 17 this year, US model, walked for Miu Miu, Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton, Valentino and many more.
She has a unique face feature- a butt chin, which is a chin that has a small/large dent in the center.
3) Lara Stone, 28 this year, Dutch model, walked for Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Lanvin, Miu Miu, Prada, Anna Sui, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, Victoria's Secret and many more.
4) Ashley Smith, 20 this year, born in Texas, appeared in ELLE editorial, British Harper's Bazaar, Italian Vogue, i-D, TOPSHOP.