Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011
(Click on images to enlarge)
1) Black. Not too revealing however still sexy and black just makes it mysterious! The second piece reminds me a little of Chanel.
2) Olive. Classy and young in olive! Compliment women with very fair skin.
3) Peach. Pretty in peach! Sophisticated and shows the rosy side of women.
4) Floral printed. Floral printed makes wedding gowns interesting and out of the norm.
5) Bustiers, one shoulder, cap sleeved.
6) My favourite out of the lot! Complete with a lacy embroided veil, this dress is amazing.
7) Footwear in Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011- loving the red pair
These are a few pieces of Elie Saab's Spring Couture for 2011. I always wanted wedding gowns from Vera Wang. Guess i made a mistake! (Sorry Ms Vera!) I practically love all the gowns in this collection! Interesting designs on gowns while toning down with the footwear makes it balanced. The styling is good too. Bunned hair with loose streaks makes a lady more feminine and sexy. Nude make up so as to allow all attention to be on the detailed gowns. I would so wear them all if I have the opportunity!